Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Yanks keep dealing before the deadline and get I-ROD (PUDGE)!!

The Yankees give up their relief pitcher Kyle Farnsworth to get a veteran catcher who has been an all-star in the past...and is still reliable despite being up there in age.
The Yanks are hoping Ivan Rodriguez can give them both defense and offense..not that they should have problems with offense...

A-ROD and I-ROD on the same team!! I think this move is pretty good..considering pasada is done for the season and maybe for good...

----
The Los Angeles Angels got their man this week too in Mark Teixeira for picks..
He wasn't working out with the Braves & the ANGELS are begging for some offense!!

Lastly it seems Manny Ramirez might be on his way to FLORIDA?! God, please, I hope not -- but Manny never winds up getting traded...despite the fact that MANNY WANTS OUT OF BOSTON BAD!!! I think unless the Red Sox get something ridiculous, they'll hold on to Manny!

No comments:

What's Matthew doing?